Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to The Cozy Rock!  I've been looking for a cozy rock to hide under for a while now (on and off), and it looks like I've found one.  It's nice and warm under here, and the outside world can't come in and interrupt.  I'm hoping to make this a friendly place to hang out, maybe share a glass of wine, and completely ignore the madness of the "real world" for a while.  Feel free to come and join me whenever you like!

If you're a parent, a student, a working professional, or someone trying to be one or any combination of these things you have probably been looking for a rock to hide under too.  If you have small children you might have made your own rock out of cardboard boxes as a "creative exercise" and refused to come out (and I really don't blame you).  I myself have contemplated hiding under my desk on occasion.  So since the madness does nasty things to my blood pressure, lets not talk about it 'kay?  We'll just hide here for a while and pretend that it doesn't exist until we have the energy to return to the trenches and restore order to the chaos (for the 100th time this week).

So, my plan is to focus on amusing anecdotes from my life, maybe throw in some funny pictures, let you know about things that make my life easier that you might like, and mostly dream.  I think dreaming is the best way to relax and unwind.  It helps recharge my batteries and restore some motivation.  I'll tell you about some of my dreams, and I'd love to hear about yours!

So grab yourself a glass of Riesling and lets get started shall we?

1 comment:

  1. My hiding place is the bathroom ... :/

    I need a proper man cave.

    ReplyDelete